Wednesday, December 21, 2011

boys

ok all the girls out there im going to tell the truth here i am actually 12 years old but im so tall i say im 13 its kind of a habit. But at my school i go to school at gilbert intermidiat in stephenville tx and i am not the tallest one at my school but im pretty close im 5 6. i admit i am not the skinnyest girl im also not the fatest. but all the boys at my school are short and im so tall so i dont like any of thim but this year i SLAPED a boy becouse it was the halloween dance and he asked me to dance and im nice so i said yes and we were dancing and he was starying at my boobs the hole time. finally i said stop stayring eyes up here. and he said " why it looks so mutch better down here". i got so mad i turned around and slaped him to the ground. and when u or me r ready to go to the next level ill tell u . and at my school all the boys call me a chalenge becouse i will thank wats the best thing to do say yes or no and i mostly say no sooo and i could care less about gifts or mony or fame some boys try to by me u no fame money gifts girls if that is a guy you like thin ur a gold digger you might as well go work in a mind keep ur mind open....

No comments:

Post a Comment