Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Me

I just got this yesterday so im kind of new at this but somethings about me is that i am 13 years old, i am very bad at spelling i am a big fan of austin mahone but i promis i am not a stalker i asked him questions on formspring and i am i am the type of girl who will NOT  ever date someone online unless i meat thim first and i dont think ill do that eather u could be lying  and my parents r realy stricked im 13 and im not aloud to date yet how rude r they lol i no there only trying to pretect me u no so any ways i am a very nice person but if u git in my face or u spred rumors about me or u r rude to my friends or family prepare to see my bad side lol!!!! (just dont get on my bad side lol) and im not afraid to speak my mind but i do it in a nice way like if ur getting on my nervus or i have a crush on u ( boys) thin ill tell u.  well  


    luv u

No comments:

Post a Comment