Wednesday, December 21, 2011

chrismass

OK chrismass is a grate holiday u get to spend time with family and friends, and u get to eat whitch is good every holiday. But the hardest part about chrismass is when u get a bad gift u have to act suprised whitch that is Very hard for me becouse i am not afraid to say wats on my mind but i dont like being mean but (P.S dont git on my bad side) lol. but i love my grandparents and family but dont tell anyone but grandmas arent the best at getting gifts now not all of thim but most so finally my grandparents just give me gift cards from LOTS of stores and stuff like that so chrismass is probubly the hardest years for me couse i am a VERY good actor IF i no ill get in trouble LOL but if i no i wont git in trouble i am a VERY bad actor so good luck to the people like me and TRY to always tell the truth..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment